“Live Like a Local” And Experience The Authentic Iran
OrientStay, the first web-based home rental site dedicated to offering more than 1,000 certified, privately-owned accommodations verified by a team of hospitality experts for travelers coming to Iran. The new travelers’ resource offers online credit card payments, as well as a 24×7 multi-lingual reservation process.
In October 2015, Iran’s vice-president stated his country was preparing for a ‘tsunami’ of foreign tourists, as a landmark nuclear deal promises the lifting of sanctions. The influx of tourists is estimated to be 20 million by 2025, with nearly 1,100 hotels and guest houses across Iran, so OrientStay play an important role in this industry.
“Using OrientStay, international visitors to the ancient, silk road country of Iran now have the option of selecting from fully-verified vacation rental accommodations to experience Iran’s rich cultural heritage,” said Michael Mehrzad Khoi, Co-Founder and CEO of OrientStay. “Our authentic, privately-owned, licensed apartments enable international visitors to immerse themselves in local communities to experience a level of cultural traditions and unsurpassed hospitality that chained-brand hotel rooms cannot provide. Visitors can overcome the scarcity of hospitality choices to enjoy an authentic experience of Iran as it becomes a ‘must-visit’ international destination, still unspoiled by globalization.”
Unlike similar vacation rental portals, OrientStay is tailored for the complex and challenging Iranian market, offering international businesses or pleasure travelers an alternative option to “Live Like a Local.” OrientStay offers:
- More than 1,000 unique, fully verified, authentic accommodations licensed for short-term rental.
- International standards for comfort, security, cleanliness and accessibility.
- Broad range of choices for convenience and availability – with nightly, weekly and monthly rental options.
- Easy online booking process.
- 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed – hosts are paid only after visitors successfully check in
- Secure, online credit card payment options.
- 24×7 local, multi-lingual assistance services.
- Commercially Important Person (CIP) welcome services – expediting arrival and departure formalities at Iran’s airports.
- Visa arrangements upon arrival in Iran’s international airports (for all countries except: Colombia, Somalia, USA, UK, Canada, Bangladesh, Jordan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India).
Following the initial launch of the OrientStay portal in 2015, the site will expand in February 2016 to offer services in additional languages (e.g. French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish and Arabic). Anticipated by April 2016, the site will add traveler services, referral discounts and tour-guide services.
Leave a Reply