Silk Road Commerce Meets Information Superhighway Boost
Zoodel, Iran’s first, free, business-to-business (B2B) marketplace dedicated to helping local Small, and Mid-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Silk Road countries with international commerce and trading. Using a comprehensive web-based product directory, the online business service streamlines trading by securing third-party payment (escrow), integrating marketing services, providing partner verification, and offering business education.
Many businesses have the desire to sell their goods online, but lack the knowledge to establish a secure, online presence. Zoodel’s web-based portal addresses this issue while also providing buyers with a safe method to exchange detailed product specifications and confirm the inspection process with selected Zoodel business partners. Participating countries include Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and Turkey as well as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Pakistan, and Tajikistan. Additional Zoodel features include:
- Multilingual, product showcase
- Customizable web-store product listings
- Support for customs declaration in partnership with the Iranian Post Office
- Secure payments via selected Iranian and Swiss banks (once banks are reconnected to SWIFT)
- Farsi and English languages for domestic and global trading partners — Turkish and Arabic to be implemented during 2016
- Credibility for international buyers through company background checks and verification of past business performance
- Online CRM tools to manage the trade process
- Use of Hammahaleh (online B2C marketplace) to market products for domestic consumers
- Free, weekly training sessions via Zoodel Academy (for Premium Members)
“Zoodel is dedicated to providing Iranian SMEs with the ability to sell goods on a global scale through an innovative, online marketplace,” said Michael Mehrzad Khoi, Co-Founder and CEO of Zoodel. “We are proud to launch Zoodel as a powerful new business tool that enables partners to quickly engage in global commerce without the expense of building and marketing their own web-based store.”
On February 5th, Zoodel will sponsor Iran’s first Exporters Conference for SMEs.